1. Fold the seam on your Hario #2 filter and place it in the brewer.
2. Add your ground coffee into the brewer, place atop your carafe/mug, place everything on your scale then tare your scale.
3. Begin timer. Bloom with 60g of water for 30 seconds.
4. Begin the fill pour with steady, concentric circles. Start from the center and slowly spiral out to the edge and then back to the center until the water is about 1/2 an inch below the rim of the brewer.
5. Repeat this process until you have added all 400g of water to your brew.